Kelber Catering is the exclusive in-house caterer at the Minneapolis Convention Center, no outside food and beverage is allowed on premise. Kelber Catering offers a great selection of in-booth services, food and beverage menus that are sure to enhance your booth traffic. Please open the link below for menus.
Begin your order by completing our Exhibitor Order Form or by calling 612-335-6045
Minneapolis Convention Center Food Sampling
Food and/or beverage samplings are limited to products manufactured, processed or distributed (i.e. foodservice distributor) by the exhibiting company. Obtain approval for food and/or beverage sampling from the MCC and Kelber Catering.
Please read additional sampling information prior to completing sampling permits:
Food and beverage sampling permits and inspections are under the authority of the Minneapolis Health Department, Division of Environmental Health. It is the responsibility of Permittee to:
- Please visit http://www.minneapolismn.gov/health/inspections/food-short for full application materials and information.
- Fill out the “Event Food Sponsor Permit”
- Collect completed “Short-Term Food Permit” applications and permit fees from each exhibitor planning to distribute food and/or beverage
- Submit all applications and fees directly to the Minneapolis Development Review Office at least 10 business days prior to the event start date
- The MCC offers hand washing stations and three-compartment sinks for rent
- Kelber Catering has chemical and paper products along with three compartment sink cleaning services, please consult your catering coordinator for fees
- In addition to any City Health Department regulations, exhibitors who would like to sample must adhere to the MCC regulations, with no exceptions
- Food and/or beverage samples may only be distributed directly from an exhibit booth, within the show floor exhibit space
All items distributed are limited to SAMPLE SIZE:
- Food portions are limited to 2 ounces
- Non-alcoholic beverages are limited to 5 ounces
- Alcoholic beverage samples are limited as follows:
- Beer – 3 ounces
- Wine – 1.5 ounces
- Liqueur or Cordials – .75 ounce
- Distilled Spirits – .50 ounce
Exhibitors who wish to distribute alcohol samples from their booth must contact Kelber Catering in advance for fees and regulations involved with sampling under Kelber Catering’s liquor license. Kelber Catering retains the right of final approval on the dispensing of beer, wine or other alcoholic beverages by exhibitors.
Kelber Catering Credit Card Authorization Form
Kelber Catering accepts Master Card, Visa, Discover, and American Express for up to a maximum of ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00), per event.
Additional Forms and Links
Minneapolis Convention Center